PHOTOCHAIN.IO – REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET

Photochain is the next generation of photostocks!

Using blockchain technology, the Photochain DApp returns the control and the trust of the photography marketplace to the content producer. Traditional photostocks are often associated with limitations and high fees for the photographer – these businesses can end up taking 90% of the works’ earnings. With Photochain, the lack of need for an intermediary means the seller sets their own terms of sale, and can take home 95% of the revenue generated from sales. The other 5% goes into a community pot, which is used for rewarding moderators and upkeep of the network.

 

PHOTOCHAIN AIRDROP ALERT!

50’000 Tokens – www.photochain.io is currently in on the last mile of their 50% private Presale until 25th of Jan (0.1 ETH min. contribution) and things are progressing great. Also have a look at the team & advisor section which we were able to enrich with real high calibers.

In addition we are currently offering a telegram airdrop HERE!
Be part of the stock photography revolution and join our telegram group!

Altcoindrop Community

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.