People helping other people has been around since the dawn of mankind and it’s not going away anytime soon. It’s an integral part of what makes us human, and a virtue cherished by all cultures around the world. Even little things like helping a stranger across the street fill us with that warm and fuzzy feeling of joy. It’s selfish, but also selfless. In modern times we go way beyond that: nearly one-third of all people worldwide donate to charities and one-quarter volunteer every year. We have excellent charitable organizations to thank for that and their importance in our society is immense. In fact, they are such a crucial part of our society because they take care of people, animals, and environments that have been forgotten by the powers in charge. In an ideal world, there would be no need for charity.
However, we live in the real world with real problems. Charities have modernized themselves and embraced the Internet and social networks to engage more people. It is now easier than ever to recruit people, raise money for a cause and deliver it to the people in need. But people still have second thoughts, and they all concern charitable organizations. First of all, people don’t like to pay for administrative and marketing overhead because it feels like money lost. Second, donating to major charities doesn’t give you the sense that you are making a difference. Finally, charities are like businesses in that they employ people, have their own agendas, and find it difficult to detect fraud. The process is centralized and rigid with difficult supervisory challenges and high overhead.
Cherrio can help charities take the next step forward with the help of the Cherr.io Platform
The CHERR.IO platform is a B2B (business-to-business) platform that caters to charitable organizations by expanding their outreach, optimizing their fundraising processes, and rebuilding donor trust with builtin transparency mechanisms. The team has designed the platform on top of the Ethereum blockchain to ensure traceability of all transactions and full auditability. Using a voting mechanism, the decision power is given to the donors which lets them choose and control where their money should go in order to make the biggest impact. But, this technical improvement in execution is not enough and now, the project needs further development. Cherrio team wants to disrupt the concept of charitable organizations and introduce a paradigm shift in how they work.
DISTRIBUTION OF ISSUED TOKENS
• Total number of generated CHR tokens: 200.000.000
• 60% of tokens will be sold in the ICO
• SOFT CAP / minimal goal: 3.000* ETH
• HARD CAP: 12.000* ETH
• Date of crowdsale start: TBA
• Date of crowdsale end: 21 days or until hard cap is reached
• Token distribution date: up to 7 days after ICO ends
* SOFT CAP and HARD CAP may vary based on the price of ETH
LIST OF TOKEN SALE LEVELS
PROOF OF CHARITY BONUS (POCB) Tokens reserved: 42.000.000 – CHR CAP: 3.000 ETH
SOFT CAP Tokens reserved: Unsold POCB Tokens – CAP: 3.000 ETH – POCB
HARD CAP Tokens reserved: 78.000.000 CHR – CAP: 12.000 ETH – SOFT CAP
(1 ETH = * CHR) * The conversion rate between CHR and ETH will be announced 24h before the Token Sale.
The distribution of Ether raised will be used as follows:
• 50% development
• 25% marketing
• 20% company operations and exchanges
• 5% legal
The other 40% of tokens will be distributed as follows:
• 12% of tokens will be held by project founders
• 9% of tokens will be held by the rest of the team that helped bring the project to life with their hard work and dedication
• 9% will be held for CHERR.IO platform contribution awards
• 6% of tokens will be awarded to our advisors and ambassadors that helped the project with their knowledge and
• 4% of tokens will be reserved for future partners who will join the project at a later stage